The Reference Data Center class provides participants with the general knowledge related to meeting the industry-wide need for reliable reference data to support multiple clients and business lines, to meet the ever-evolving demands to obtain current, representative, accessible data in an effective manner, and to provide unique rules-based data validation.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Describe RDC and how it benefits Eagle’s clients
- Describe the RDC workflow
- Describe how reference data is stored in the Eagle Warehouse
- Configure and Describe:
- How Fields, Field Groups, Source Hierarchies, Validations, and Enrichments combine to create Data Strategies
- How Data Strategies composite vendor-supplied & manually input reference data into Gold Copy Records
- How Security reference data Defaults & Overrides are applied
- Full Release & Partial Release statuses
- Use Reporting functionality to audit & extract reference data
It is recommended to complete the ‘Data Model Data Management’ eLearning course before taking this training.