Introduction to Data Mart teaches participants the various data levels and models used to extract data from the Data Mart, The class focuses on report analysis leading to Data Mart design, creating and submitting Data Mart models to populate data within the Mart, and accessing data via 3rd-party applications.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain Data Mart use, requirements and workflows, including reporting analysis
- Create, Modify, and Submit Data Mart models
- View and query Mart data
- Analyze execution logs to identify/troubleshoot issues
- Describe the use of multiple Marts, including EAGLEMART and packaged reports
- Access data in third party tools